- The profession of Mechatronics Hai Duong Vocational College is an international key industry, training high-quality human resources for society. In the era of industrial revolution 4.0, Mechatronics is an important and indispensable profession in the development of modern science and technology. Therefore, Mechatronics has become a “hot” profession and attracts a lot of young people, especially those who love engineering and are passionate about technology.
- The profession of Mechatronics is a combination of mechanical engineering, electronic engineering and computer engineering. The purpose of the profession is to maximize the development of systems thinking in product design and development to create new products with outstanding features. Industrial robots and flexible production lines are typical products of the Mechatronics profession…
- Organize and manage a working group effectively; well observe industrial manners and labor discipline;
- Leader of mechatronics maintenance, installation and operation team at enterprises.
- Organize and manage a working group effectively; well comply with industrial manners and labor discipline.
- Aware of the importance of lifelong learning; willing to continue learning programs to improve professional qualifications.
- Can use some professional and communicative English terms;
- Application of information technology in office work to professional activities;
- Reading technical drawings of the profession (detail drawings, assembly diagram drawings, schematic drawings); use a computer to create a schematic diagram of a mechatronic system;
- Plan, organize and carry out the installation, maintenance and connection of the system complex;
- Operating equipment in automatic production lines;
- Detect and correct common and relatively complex errors of mechatronic systems;
- Monitor the operation status of the mechatronic system;
- Can use application software for specialized and production management and organization;
- Ability to organize teamwork, be creative, apply science and technology, and solve complex situations in actual production and business; have industrial style, strictly follow the process, regulations and labor discipline
- A flexible production system (MPS & FMS);
- Pneumatic – hydraulic system;
- Embedded control system;
- Intelligent measurement and control system;
- Programmable control of industrial and civil robots;
- PLC programming;
- Automation Industry 4.0;
- Programming and operating CNC metalworking machines;
- Industrial communication network
- Use application software for specialized and production management and organization.